Nepalese Language and Cultural School in DFW Vicinity
Nepalese Society Texas in Collaboration with International Nepalese Literary
Society (INLS) Dallas chapter is organizing Nepalese Language and Cultural
School in different locations of DFW area with a minimum logistic support
from parents. Following are the objectives of this school.
- Teach Nepali language from beginners level and help students to achieve
proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing Nepali.
- Help students build Nepali vocabulary.
- Brief introduction to Nepali geography and history.
- Introduction to Nepali folk tales, poetry, stories, drama, songs,
- Introduce and reinforce Nepali culture, e.g. Nepali greetings, foods,
games, festivals, rituals, costumes, daily life, religions, and more.
- Will add fun to the learning
In this regard, a committee has been formed to make the program more
effective. All the parents and teachers will be member as soon as join
the program and all the community members are advisors.
We welcome any suggestions and comments to improve our project successful.
Nepali Language and Cultural School, Irving, Texas